Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

Currently Under Repairs



Sorry in the delay of any new posts. I'm currently working on revamping the look and layout of everything. With the holidays and how fast they seemed to have approached this year I haven't had much time to do any updating.



I also found out a few weeks back that my current job will no longer be available as of January 31, 2014. I've been scrambling around looking at jobs I may like and spending even longer trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm only 24 but I still feel lost in the sense I don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life. In an ideal world I'd love to stay home and bake all day, travel the world, and do volunteer work all over the world as well.

Give me a few more weeks and I'll be up and running as usual :)

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment