Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Julep Zigzag Ultimate Mystery Box


Zigzag Ultimate Mystery Box



I purchased Julep’s Zigzag Ultimate Mystery Box from Julep last month. It was an early Christmas gift for myself :) Any day you can spend just $39.99 to get a box that’s worth $120 or more is a good day in my book! I haven’t gotten a chance to try everything that’s in the box but I thought I’d share what’s inside with all of you!






The best part of all Julep boxes and orders is that they all come nicely packaged, set in a bedding of paper and wrapped in tissue paper. This boxes tissue paper matched the Chevron nail stickers that were included in the box. 




I’m soo excited for all of the products in this Mystery Box and had even contemplated purchasing them individual but I’m so glad I waited and ended saving some money.


 Freedom Polymer Top Coat

This is the item I am most excited to try. I poured over all of the reviews and it everyone who’s tried it it has had success. I’m one of those girls who go to the nail salon every two weeks to get a shellac manicure as my nails seem to not like regular nail polish and chips within 24 hours. Which then begs the question, why would you subscribe to a monthly beauty box where the main product is nail polish.  Well the answer is that I’ve been looking for a more affordable answer and it looks like I’ve found it. Next week instead of getting my new manicure I’m going to try using this plus the cuticle oil that came with this box:


Essential Cuticle Oil

I’ve always been plagued with dry hands and horrible cuticles and it seems like everything I tried didn’t seem to help. I tried this oil just this morning and I can already tell a difference! They instruct you to use this every day. I’ll give an update next week when I post my review of the Freedom Polymer Top Coat 

I haven’t gotten a chance to try the rest of the products but here they are:

 

Chevron Nail Stickers


Sea Salt Texture Spray for Hair


Beach Tonic - Dry Body Oil


DoubleStep Foot Treatement


Nail Polish
 Nellie, Sienna, & Alaina





Till Next Time!

Stephanie




PS. Click on the Julep logo to order your first box! Use the code “FREEBOX” to get your first box for free, just need to pay for shipping.






No comments:

Post a Comment