Image Map

Friday, January 25, 2013

A NEW BEGINNING


chaLEAN + 4 months = a new Stephanie




After years of being unhappy with my body and my appearance I have made the decision to do something about and have joined a Beachbody challenge. One of my old childhood friends is now a Beachbody Coach that has had amazing results over the last 12 months while using their various programs.

I have accepted this challenge and I am determined to stick with it and make the change that is needed in my life. You can track my progress over the next four months here on Ginger Antics. Be prepared for many posts regarding my challenges of sticking with the lean and push menu items (i'm a very picky eater who is not a fan of trying new things)

So sit back and buckle your seat belt. It's gonna be a bumpy couple of months.



No comments:

Post a Comment