Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

ME.


A little of this, a little of that


As I sit and wait for Les Miserables to load so I can continue watching, I've seen it once in theatres and can't get enough, I figured I'll fill you all in on a little bit about me.

Duke Basketball and the Yankees are my life 
I can quote sports stats and figures like it's my job (if only it really was because that would make my life)
I have a mind full of useless and pointless information will randomly find it's way into any and all conversations.
My hot tea requires an obnoxious amount of sugar while my ice tea must be unsweetened.
I'm a book nerd and read an average of two to three books a week.
That is all thanks to my lovely three hour commute daily to work
Pennsylvania will forever be home and where my heart is.
Rhode Island is where you'll find me living these days.
I hate all New England sports teams.
I'm constantly listening to music.
I wish I could wear flip flops year round.
I'm a Starbucks addict.
Fall is my favorite season.
I love it when it snows.
I have have three tattoos and five piercings.
Country boys will forever be my weakness.
I'm in a constant state of day dreaming.
Christmas is my favorite holiday.
Baking is what I do when I get bored.
I have a thing for sarcastic assholes.
Sarcasm is my preferred method of communicating.
I'm a hopeless romantic that still believes in happy ever after even though it seems the rest of the world has given up on the idea.
Family is everything.
My grandparents are my heroes and my favorite people in the world.
I'd do anything for my parents.
I'm an only child; i'm not spoiled, my parents knew the word 'no' and used it often while I was growing up.
I miss college.
I hate folding clothes and putting them away in the right spots.
I read my horoscope faithfully.
I believe everything happens for a reason and nothing is a coincidence.
I have a thing for the Jonas Brothers

This pretty much sums it all up:


1 comment:

  1. So happy that you started a blog! Enjoy it- it's mucho fun.
    Also, I think you forgot to add: "I can quote the following movies from beginning to end: Titanic...(and some other ones that I forget lol)

    xx
    www.elcatsmeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete