Image Map

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bucket List






  1. Lay in the road in the middle of the night
  2. Have a fall or winter wedding
  3. Trade i-pods with someone for a day
  4. Spend the night in an aquarium
  5. Have a water gun fight
  6. Receive roses from a secret admirer
  7. Go to university in the UK
  8. Own my own home
  9. Create a family cook book
  10. Travel around the world with someone I love
  11. Visit Pompeii
  12. Find a 2013 penny
  13. Learn how to crochet or knit
  14. Host a holiday party
  15. Go on a road trip from New York to California
  16. Ask a stranger for a ride on their motorcycle
  17. Complete a scrapbook
  18. Witness the Northern Lights
  19. Go on a midnight stroll in Paris, France
  20. Spend the night in a haunted mansion
  21. Help find a cure for Alzheimer’s
  22. Send a letter to a random address and see if they write back
  23. Travel the world without a destination, going wherever the roads take me
  24. Stand with one foot on one side of the equator and one on the other side
  25. Go to Monaco
  26. Go into an airport and buy tickets for a random flight
  27. Learn how to play the piano
  28. Participate in a polar plunge
  29. Own a beach house or cabin in the mountains
  30. Camp on the beach
  31. Drink wine in Italy
  32. Buy a nice house for my parents
  33. Get a white ink tattoo
  34. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain
  35. Witness a miracle
  36. Ice skate in Central Park
  37. Create a new crayon color
  38. Write something in wet cement
  39. Make a quilt
  40. Pay off my student loans
  41. Have a job I love
  42. Visit Istanbul
  43. Trace my family history



2 comments:

  1. I think it would be hilarious if we traded Ipods for a day lmaoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine? You'd hate me for how much country I have on mine and I'd go around listening to K-Pop and not knowing what they're saying lol

    ReplyDelete